Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Inspiration - From Flab to Fab - Shea Standefer


Shea Standefer, an avid Star Wars cosplayer did this very brave thing last week.
She decided to show a Before and After picture of herself.



Shea says:

"I have worked really hard in the last year to change my lifestyle by eating healthier and exercising on a regular basis. I would love to be one of those girls who is just naturally thin and can eat anything without ever exercising (who wouldn't?), but I simply don't have that kind of metabolism. That's me on the left a few years ago, at around 145 lbs and 5'4". I know I was by no means obese, and there are so many beautiful women out there of all sizes who rock all sorts of body types, but I was not comfortable in my body, and when you aren't comfortable in your own skin you will never feel attractive."

"I am now about 120 lbs, and living healthier just makes me feel sexier. Keeping the weight off will always be a challenge for me, because seriously, I could eat an entire pizza by myself, but I have some great people in my life who encourage and support my eating healthier and running. I am registered for my first half-marathon in January! Coming from someone who could barely run 1/4th of a mile a year ago, I am so proud of myself."

--From her facebook profile


Shea also cosplayers other characters other than sexy Twilek chics


 Slave Leia

 Jania Solo


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Hypersmash